Friday, March 21, 2014

The Before-You-Marry book of Questions by Bill and Pam Farrel

I have always been a  huge fan of Bill and Pam Farrel's books and this book was no exception with such great questions that are essential to know before you get married.
It is amazing how little some people know about the person they are going to marry and that starts your marriage off at a great disadvantage. I know before I got married my husband and I talked a lot and made sure we were on the same page when it came to finances, spiritual things,in-laws,children,etc and we still had a lot we found out about each other after the wedding!
I feel like this book helps facilitate great conversations and helps one get to know your future spouse,I cannot recommend this book enough!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment