Friday, March 7, 2014

Life Support by Candace Calvert

I have never read any of Candace Calvert previous books so I was curious if I was going to enjoy "Life Support" by her,I am happy to report that it was a good read,even if medical crimes are not my top choice.
Nurse Lauren Barclay is a giver,whether in her job or her personal life she is helping, including putting her life on hold so help her troubled sister yet again. When moving back to Houston puts her in the path of the handsome Physicians Assistant who hurt her before,what good can come of it? But as Lauren and Eli are thrown together as a powerful hurricane threatens to hit their beloved city,will it helps heal or hurt their fragile relationship?

This was an interesting, good read and I was glad I gave it a try.
I received a copy of this book from the publisher but the opinions expressed are entirely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment