Saturday, February 22, 2014

If the Shoe fits by Sandra Bricker

I am always a fan of a good sweet romance where the characters are enjoyably quirky and don't realize that the thing they want is what has been right next to them for awhile.I had great expectations when I received this book and I was certainly not disappointed!
Julianne Bartlett is a girl one can relate to,she is a successful lawyer but is not so successful in her love life,that is until she meets a man who she is convinced is her Prince Charming,but wonder if that isn't what God has in store for her? As Julianne tries to figure out what exactly God has for her she learns that His ways are always best,even if they are not what we expect.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a good read with a great message!

I received this book from the publishers but the opinions expressed are entirely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment