Saturday, July 20, 2013

Faking Grace by Tamara Leigh

This humorous entertaining read by Tamara Leigh was a delightful,enjoyable read. I had not read any of Tamara Leigh's books before,but after reading this book, I look forward to reading some of her other works!
When Maizy Grace Stewart is trying to get her big break in the journalist world,but in the meantime she is trying to pay the bills so she gets a job at a local church and despite not being a Christian claims she is one in order to get the job.Thus ensues a hilarious as Maizy learns a lot more about grace.

I found Ms. Leigh book to have likable, realistic characters and she had a good story line and great dialogue. I highly recommend her book to anyone who wants a nice, enjoyable read!

I received a copy of this book from the publisher but this is my honest opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment