Monday, July 8, 2013

A Most Peculiar Circumstance by Jen Turano

This is the 2nd book by Jen Turano I have read,and to be quite honest I am not a fan of her writing.This books centers around Arabella Beckett who wants to help the downtrodden women of America. Unfortunately along the way she falls into all sorts of trouble and her brother's friend
Theodore Wilder who is a private investigator is loathe to help her. Along the way they fall into all sorts of scrapes and just when things get dire,they might just be falling in love.

Overall I would not rate this book very highly as I found the storyline to be VERY predictable, the characters not horribly likable and the writing style was not very engaging.I think this book was a vast improvement from Jen Turano's previous books,but she still has a long ways to go till she is a author that I will enjoy reading.

I received a copy of this book from Bethany House in return for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment