Monday, September 12, 2016

Seeking refuge on the shores of the Global refugee crisis by Stephan Bauman

This book is such a  wonderful book in light of recent events in our country and gives a very thoughtful, well written response to the fears and concerns of many Americans with refugees coming over. I know that I myself have mixed feelings about the whole ordeal and this book addressed them all with well written, thoughtful answers that did much to allay my fears.
This book is backed with facts and data, so they are not feel good, trite answers but very solid and well researched. I love how it talks about addressing what individuals response needs to be and what the church could and should be doing.
Well written and engaging, this book is a must read in light of what is going on in our world. I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment