Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Trim healthy Mama Cookbook

I was beyond thrilled to receive this cookbook for my honest opinion as I have heard so much about the Trim Healthy Mama way of eating and was so eager to try it. I would not call it a diet by any means because it is more of a lifestyle change and it is not very restrictive but is really replacing junk that isn't good for your body with stuff that is very tasty but so much better for you.
I simply love the variety of recipes in this cookbook, some are quite easy while others are a bit more time consuming and yet almost all of the look so delicious.
I really feel like this cookbook is for the average Mom wanting to slim down all while dealing with the craziness of life. I am so eager to try more recipes from this cookbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment