Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Clear winter nights by Trevin Wax

I had never heard of Trevin Wax,much less ever read one of his books before, so reading "Clear Winter Nights" was a unexpected treat for me. The book is about Chris a young man who is wrestling with what he believes, and as he questions his faith and Christianity he spends the weekend with his Grandfather where they talk about his doubts and questions, wrestling with what it means to be a true Christian. This was an engaging book that dealt with the theology of Christianity in a fictional manner which made for an enjoyable read.

I recommend this book to anyone who has doubts, questions or just want to strengthen their faith.

I received a copy of the book from Multnomah, but that in no way influenced my review,all opinions expressed are entirely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment