Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Strangers at my door by Jonathan Wilson-Hartgrove

I am all about Christian books that talk about stepping out of ones comfort zone and radically following the Lord, and this book was one of the best! Jonathan Wilson- Hartgrove not only wanted to read his scriptures, but he and his wife wanted to live out the scriptures so they decided to open their home to anyone who came knocking, what followed was an exciting journey full of many unexpected turns, some sorrow, but most importantly full of joy as Jonathan and his wife answer the call and seek to reach out to those around them in need.

This book was wonderful and I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to be encouraged and challenged by the saying of Jesus "I was a stranger and you welcomed me" and the results that followed.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher, but the opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment