Friday, January 11, 2013

The Breath of Dawn by Kristen Heitzmann

This is the first book by Kristen Heitzmann I have read and I found it intriguing and well written. The story is about Morgan Spencer who has recently lost his wife and despite being wildly successful in the business world moves to Colorado to raise his young daughter. It is not until he meets charming Quinn Reilly who is running from her past that he realizes that maybe his heart is ready to love again, but will he be able to help Quinn escape from someone in her past?

Even though this book is part of a series,which I did not know when I got the book, I that despite a bit of background I might of been missing overall it was fine reading it without having read the 2 previous books.
I enjoyed this book and thought it was well written and interesting. I look forward to reading more of Kristen Heitzmann in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment