Sunday, December 15, 2013

Pilgrimage by Lynn Austin

I am a huge fan of Lynn Austin fictional work so I was excited to read her work of non-fiction and I thoroughly glad that I did! Lynn Austin is very honest and authentic in this book as she candidly talks about her struggle in her Christian walk where her spiritual life felt flat and is experiencing empty nest, all of that is about to change as she goes on a pilgrimage to the Holy Lands to walk where Jesus walked.

As Lynn walks the places that Jesus walks she is able to experience the scriptures in a new and enlightening way.I highly recommend this book to anyone who likes a good nonfiction book where they are able to see the holy lands through the eyes of a very talented author who describes everything in rich, beautiful details.

I received a copy of this book from Bethany House in return for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment