Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Saving Casper by Jim Henderson and Matt Casper

When I had read "Jim and Casper go to church" years ago, I absolutely loved it! I mean how often do you get to read a book about how an atheist views believers and various churches? And it was written in a thought provoking way. So after several years we get to hear again from Pastor Jim Henderson and his atheist friend Matt Casper. Many people have wondered if Casper ever got saved and what became of this dynamic duo. This books goes about answering that question, and once again offers raw, authentic insight to how Christians can have the best intentions but go about it all wrong, and ways we can improve.

I thought this was an interesting, thought provoking book. I wasn't quite as sold out on it as I was the first book by these authors,but I thought it had some good insights and was an interesting read. That being said I think this book has some very valuable advice and is given from a unique perspective.

I received a copy of this book from Tyndale, but the opinions state here are entirely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment