Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A home for my heart by Anne Mateer

For anyone who got hooked on Christian fiction because of authors such as Jannette Oke then author Anne Mateer will not disappoint! This is the 3rd book I have read by her and she is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors as her books always have likable characters, wonderful dialogue and intriguing plots and "A Home for my heart" was no exception!
Young Sadie loves her work at the local orphanage,but she also longs to someday marry her wonderful beau, Blair, all of those plans might be in jeopardy as the headmistress of the school is going to get married, thus making Sadie the head of the orphanage which is something Sadie longs to do. But will Sadie be able to make a choice between having a home of her own or taking care of the children she loves?

As always I thoroughly enjoyed Anne Mateer's writing,she has wonderful plots and great characters. If you are looking for a enjoyable, good read then look no  further!

I received a copy of this book from Bethany House but the opinions stated in this review are entirely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment