Monday, August 19, 2013

Rules of murder by Julianna Deering

Drew Fathering has always enjoyed reading a good mystery,but he never imagined one happening on his estate.When he throws a weekend party and it is ruined by a murder Drew finds himself quickly swept up into trying to solve it as the police do not seem to be getting anywhere. With the help of Drew's best friend Nick and the beautiful American, Madeline, they try to solve the mystery before one of them ends up a victim. What starts as all fun with using mystery techniques they picked up from books so becomes much more serious as things take a more sinister turn.

I thoroughly enjoy a good mystery and when it is a Christian book to boot it sounds like a winning comibination to me. Overall I found the book to be pretty good,but it did not totally arrest my interest like I had hoped it would.I still recommend it for anyone who likes to curl up with a good mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment