Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Greater by Steven Furick

This is the first book by Steven Furtick and it was a good, inspiring read. In the book "Greater: Dream bigger.Start smaller. Ignite God's vision for your life" the author talks about how God's dreams are much greater than we can dream for ourselves and how we need to ignite that God's vision for our lives and not our own.
I found the book to be well written,engaging and interesting.I thought Mr. Furtick used a wonderful blend of scriptures, personal stories and humor to make it a read that would engage most people.
I liked how he talked about so often we are just living and not dreaming big,not living up to our full potential.

For anyone in need of encouragement and insight this is a great read!
I received a copy of the book from the publisher for my honest opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment