Friday, June 7, 2013

Fearless by Eric Blehm

This was a great non-fiction book that would appeal to men and women alike,even my husband was interested in it and that is saying a lot as he is not a big reader.:) "Fearless: the undaunted courage and ultimate sacrifice of Navy Seal Six Operator Adam Brown" by Eric Blehm is touching because it tells the story of Adam Brown a man who gave up his life for his country and the road that led him to that point. From a young troubled man to a brave hero who died for his country this story will have you on the edge of your seat and allow you to get to know Adam Brown who was indeed fearless.

I always find works of non-fiction so inspiring and this one was particularly so. It was well written and interesting. I highly recommend it to everyone as a great book about a true American hero.

I received a copy of this book free for my honest opinion. My opinion was in no way influenced by anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment