Friday, May 31, 2013

A heart deceived by Michelle Griep

I had great hopes for this book.The premise of it sounded intriguing and unique,but I was sadly disappointed by the lack of plot and character development.
The story is about Miri Brayden who is stuck in a delicate position relying on her older brother who is going crazy and should be in an asylum,but if he does go then what will be her means of support in a society where women's options were limited to marriage?
In comes Ethan comes looking for Miri for reasons of his own and grows to develop feelings for her,but when she finds out why he came with their tender love be cut short?

I was really excited to read this book,but for me the writing fell flat and the characters were not very well developed. I thought Michelle Griep writing was decent enough if she had gone with a better developed storyline with more realistic characters and situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment